.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tink's journey with Hepatitis C

Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday, Monday..it's good to see...

I have woken up to the sound of the fog horn in the bay. Before even opening the bedroom curtains I know we will be enveloped in a cloak of sea mist. They call it Manannan’s Cloak – a mystical mist that surrounds the island from time to time and prevents the English crown from taking it back. It is especially annoying when I hear the Beeb telling me how sunny it is in England…..

Two weeks today I will be preparing myself mentally for the flight to London and my first jab but today I am more concerned with the job at hand and that’s digging through cupboards to find my summer gear….not something I’ve needed to do here so far this year. We are going to the Canary Islands on Thursday morning for a week of R & R courtesy of our dear friends Angela and David. The timing couldn’t be more perfect as it will hopefully divert my attention….

It’s a busy 3 day week of doing girly girl stuff...nails, hair, wax and tan spray (I’m the only person I know who comes back from a sunny holiday looking paler than when they went..) and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it.

6 Comments:

  • Hi Tink,

    You sound like a woman after my own heart. Though you missed out facial, massage and pedicure from the list of holiday preparations.

    I hope you enjoy your week in the Canary Islands - try not to think to much about treatment (as if)

    Jonathan

    By Blogger Jonathan Colam, at 9:34 am  

  • Jonathan - you always make me smile!
    I am now manicured and pedicured (French, of course) and I'm looking forward to the massage and facials when I get there...
    Looking forward to the s, s & S!Tink

    By Blogger Tink, at 2:51 pm  

  • Have a good time and try not to make us too jealous!
    Martin

    By Blogger MartinB, at 8:32 pm  

  • Have a great vacation Tink! Am SO jealous - it was snowing here today!
    Sue, Toronto

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 pm  

  • Hi Tink,

    Have actually attempted to set up a blog, which includes links to all of you who've provided so much inspiration for me during hcv treatment. I hope my linking to your blog is okay with you.

    By Blogger Sue, Toronto, at 12:46 am  


  • I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    By Blogger MATINA, at 10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home