.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tink's journey with Hepatitis C

Friday, April 15, 2005

Weary

I guess the poison has finally kicked in because I haven't felt too great for the past couple of days. Nothing I can describe other than 'just down right weary'. I managed to summon enough energy to do the grocery shopping and followed that with a massage and that was me for today. I came home and soaked in the bath. I am now dripping in cocoa butter (smells delicious). I weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs since I started - I need something to jolly up my appetite - everything tastes so blah.

I plan to put my feet up for the rest of the afternoon. My body is telling me to rest so I shall.....

4 Comments:

  • Hi Tink,
    Hope you are feeling a bit better. Dont expect too much of yourself for a while. When you feel tired remember its because your busy immune system is fighting the virus.
    Wishing you and your immune system all the best.
    Wendy

    By Blogger Wendy Kay, at 9:22 am  

  • Thanks Wendy....I know you are right.
    I have made an appointment to see a nutritionist as I am not eating too well and this is, of course, contributing to me not having much energy. We go away 2 weeks today so have something to look forward to at least...
    hope you are ok too
    best wishes
    Tink

    By Blogger Tink, at 10:39 am  

  • Hi Tink,
    Being on the island, do you know of the old Hebridian prayer?

    Oh, that the peats might cut themselves,
    And the fish leap on the shore,
    That I upon my bed might lie
    And sleep for evermore!

    Take it easy! You don't get any prizes for doing too much!

    Martin

    By Blogger MartinB, at 7:41 pm  

  • Hi Martin - I've not heard it but I like it!
    I have taken it very easy over the weekend and feel 'normal' again - goes without saying that my jab is tomorrow...so back on the seesaw I suppose.
    best wishes
    Tink

    By Blogger Tink, at 10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home