.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tink's journey with Hepatitis C

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

8th down - 40 to go

Yes, I did my 8th injection yesterday - the weeks seem to fly by.

I travelled down to London on Monday morning and went straight to the hospital to do my blood tests. I then met up with Beverly who is over from the States and we had lunch together. We went to Carluccio's in Covent Garden - it was super catching up with her, we had a good natter and a darn good lunch at the same time. As we were leaving the great man himself sat in the corner counting his money....

I went back to the hospital and met with the Professor. He's very pleased with the way everything is going - he's quite surprised (and delighted) at how well I am looking. He said that I'm feeling better because the poison is doing its stuff and my liver is now functioning normally. Anyway, the blood results looked good enough for me to go back up to 1000mg of Ribs which I'm delighted about. We plan to meet again in one month and that will be for my 12 week test. He's absolutely convinced that there won't be any sign of the virus. I am feeling wonderfully optimistic.

I stayed overnight in London and pampered myself with a full body massage and facial this morning. I almost floated back onto the plane.

I am meeting a fellow local Hepper tomorrow for coffee. I'm really looking forward to that.

5 Comments:

  • Hi Tink
    Great news, sounds like a really positive visit to your consultant. It's so much better to get back up to regular dose - I was really relieved when I finally could. And pampering is so important isn't it?
    All the best
    Lu

    By Blogger lu, at 1:12 pm  

  • Sounds great Tink - hope everything keeps looking positive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 am  

  • Hi Tink,

    Going through the "weekend blog check". I hope everything is great with you and you're having some relaxing summer sunshine,

    Sue

    By Blogger Sue, Toronto, at 12:37 pm  

  • Hi Tink,
    Hope all is well as we havnt heard from you for a while.
    Wendy

    By Blogger Wendy Kay, at 6:47 am  


  • I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    By Blogger MATINA, at 9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home