.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tink's journey with Hepatitis C

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Breaking down Barriers

I did my 7th injection yesterday. Slowly slowly kills the monkey....

Andrew called me at about 10am this morning to say that he had just been 'stopped' at the coffee machine. My article has been published! I went and bought a copy of our weekly broadsheet and there on page 10 in 2" black print it reads "Aim to help hepatitis C lose stigma" with a picture of Andrew and I and a further title 'Breaking down Barriers' followed by my article. I had included an email address as well as a PO Box address so I hope any other local sufferers (or indeed anyone else) will contact me.

I also popped into the surgery and picked up my blood results. My haemoglobin still remains well under the reference range but has moved up a tad from 10.1 to 10.3. Professor says I have to stay on the lower dose for the moment. All the other results though are good.

Nothing much else to report - life goes on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home